Click the Bee buckets to go directly to the class website. To find your child's blog, click on student blogs and check out all the amazing learning happening in the classroom. Your comments are invaluable so don't forget to comment on a blog today!
HOW TO COMMENT ON A BLOG
1. Click on your child's room and then name and select one post to read on their blog.
2. Click on "No comments" or "comments" just under the post and a box will pop up.
4. Write a comment about the work posted in the box and finish by writing your name so we can identify you.
5. Under this box it will ask who you are commenting as - choose Google account.
6. Click Publish
7. It will now take you to a new google window and ask you for an email address and password for added security for our students.
Use Email: password: hvsparents
Or you may use your own Gmail account
8. Now it will take you back to your comment and ask you to type in a code to prove you are not a robot. This step is important.
Commenting Success! Your comment will be visible after a teacher has moderated it.
We encourage students, parents and community to comment on student and class blogs with positive feedback. Never underestimate the value of connecting with students about their writing and encouraging their response. Happy Blogging Everyone!
Some tips for writing quality comments :
1. Compliment the writer in a specific way.
2. Add new information.
3. Make a connection.
4. End with a Question.
5. Proof read your Comment.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO FIND OUT WHAT MAKES A QUALITY COMMENT